Monday, December 5, 2011

BLOGGERS UNITED 2: wish list granted

I had so much Fuuuuunnnn last saturday!!! at Bloggers United 2: an Interactive Shopping Affair that was held at Treston International College, i went their with my cousin melody and her friend luchi..it was definitely an unforgettable day of my life??why because one of my wish on my my wish list was granted (to meet and greet my favorite bloggers!!) and thank you to Bloggers United: An Interactive Shopping Affair for making it happened!

anyweiz these are some photos took from the event!!enjoy!!:)


REGISTRATION AREA..since wala akong picture dito
i just grab this from Anne Garais blog..
thanks girl for allowing me..:)


gelo and melai event's host



look how this people doing.. they looked like confused 
what to buy hehe..
(got this picture from Catch.g blog)
thanks dude!!



for the lovely sponsors  
thank you and congratulations
and the people behind it..for making the event succesful!!
and of course for being generous!!
;) 





rio mints has a unique flavors in fashionable packs!!




ferretti thank you for giving me passes!!




and my pinaka favorite part ko ay dandararaaannn!!!

PICTURE TAKING WITH MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS!!!
OMG!!!!!




of course #1 on the list was 
Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibrium
as you can i see how i love this person
super hug tlaga ako.ni wlang arte tlaga!!
super duper bait to the max!!!!I SWEARR!!


#2  Denise of Simone's Fashion Closet
she'so pretty inside and out sa personal!!
i met her outside the event going home na sana..
lucky for me i saw her!!plus i also met her bf..
(i forgot his name!!patay!!)
he's so kind din he took us some pictures together with ms. denise..
I'm looking forward to see our pictures..
and according to ms. denise
o diba my heart was in so much happiness??ano bang dapat kong maramdaman dito!!!
goshh!!!flattered!!


#3 Camille Co of Camille tries to Blog
very beautifulllll!!!!!sayang wala xia!!huhuhuhu..



#4 Vern Encisco of A Shoe Tale
very prettylicious din to ohh..
sobrang hinhin sa tingin ko lang :) hehe
pero mabait..that's why i love her too..


#5 Anagon Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter 
the reason why i love her because she is so kakaiba 
pomorma..simple but kering-keri 
nyang dalhin..o diba bongga




#6 Megann Jabola of Style Surgery
very sweet of her..:)



#7 Ava of Artsy Fartsy Ava, Angeline Rodriguez of Wonder Woman Rises
oops..sorry po i don't know the guy..


 #8 Kryz uy of Thirstythought 
she really look alike ni alodia gosiengfiao..
goddess face ba.,:)


#9 Laureen Uy of Break my Style
very sweet din..


#10 and last but not the least
Bestie Konisis of The Capricious Club
american ang dating..kaloka!!:)
pretty though!!:))


AND FOR THE FINALE..

Pictures of myself hehehe...


this what i wore:
leggings 
belt from y.r.y.s
shoes from parisian
accesories: bazaar








that's all guys!!sana di kayo maumay!!hehe
:)
thanks!!!:)
aww pahabol 


freebies that i've got..except my cellphone, accessories and 
make-up..

ang haba ng blog nato,,,hehehehe..
   

7 comments:

Megann Jabola said...

It's great to know you enjoyed! :) Thank you for taking a photo with me. :> Nagugulat talaga ako pag may nakakakilala sakin hehe. You're very sweet too and hope I'll bump into you again soon! :)

♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY

Anagon =) said...

Ang sayang post nito!!! :) Thank you so much and buti you had fun! :D Kayo yun sa labas ng venue ko nameet, pinoint out ko yung cutie pink furball ng friend mo hehe :)

Thanks again and till next BU! :)

Wonder Woman said...

Thanks for the picture! :) And I'm glad you had a great time! The guy in our photo is Anton Miranda from antonmiranda.tumblr.com btw :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Denise said...

OMG! I love you to bits Lillie! I feel so happy nung inapproach mo ako! It is my pleasure to meet you, kasi isa kang masayahing tao! i love happy people! :) I love you! and yes wait for my special post featuring our photos together hehe :)

Lilli Abatayo said...

@megann and angeline: thank you for visitng po!!:)

@anagon grabe naalala nyo pa po kmi hehe..ung pink furball na po un freebies from tomato po un..

@denise thank you po!!!!!:))

♥♥♥♥♥ ko po keong lahat!!!

Vergil Chua said...

Awesome finds at BU2. Great blogpost!


-V.
http://www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com/

Lilli Abatayo said...

@vergil thank you for dropping by..:)