Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Avon Colour Rich Lipsticks- POPPY LOVE

Avon: Avon is one of those cosmetic companies who create cheap cosmetics with good quality.
Description: Full-pigment formula saturates lips with true rich color and creates fuller-looking lips that last for hours...106 oz. net wt.
Price: I don't really know the exact price (I'm sorry :( )
Bought from: given by my mother-in-law
Other locations: Pls. visit Avon


Here's a review on Avon Colour Rich Lipsticks in POPPY LOVE



swatches:

VERDICT:
Poppy Love is an orange toned red. This lipstick is wonderful, I really love this shade, lakas makaputi sa totoo lang! (lol!)It is bold and bright, but still classic looking. It gives a fresh pop to neutral eye looks and is quite summery. It moisturizes my lips well, It makes my lips look as if they are plump, fresh and kissable. Glides on smooth and long lasting (promise!) but doesn't dry my lips out. Applies easily, stays put quite well, beautiful, vibrant shades.
This color looks gorgeous with just a simple everyday make up. :)
like my make up here:


what do you think??bagay ba sakin?? (lol!)

What I liked about Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick (POPPY LOVE)?

>Rich color. A single swipe is enough to give you a good coverage. It is highly pigmented.
>I like the packaging because it is a classic gloss black, which doesn't look cheap and nasty. The cap is neither tight nor loose. The body is heavy plastic. It is a stout casing which is quite attractive.
>Super easy to use and very smooth to apply.
>Super long lasting and don't need to wear lip gloss.
>lakas makaputi..:P

What I did not like about Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick (POPPY LOVE)?

> none :D (clap clap!)




Anyone try Avon Colour Rich Lipstick??
what's your word? ^_^


Packaging: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Final Rating: 10/10

Please note, This is not a complete collections of Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick, only the samples I have on hand. all written here are my own opinion..:) Not sponsored. Please comment below what's your own opinion too..:)




Have a great wednesday fellas!
xoxo -Lilli-

No comments: